Vi og udvalgte partnere bruger cookies eller lignende teknologier for at sikre, at du får den bedste oplevelse på Teamtailors websted. Med hensyn til cookies, der ikke anses for nødvendige (som specificeret i Cookiepolitik), kan vi og vores udvalgte partnere bruge cookies til følgende formål: Personlig oplevelse af hjemmesiden, udvikling og forbedring af produkter og i nogle tilfælde målrettet annoncering, der er baseret på dine interesser. Du kan administrere eller deaktivere cookies ved at klikke på "Administrer cookies" nederst på hver webside.
Når du besøger dette websted, kan det gemme eller hente oplysninger i din browser (for det meste i form af cookies). Disse oplysninger kan vedrøre dig, dine præferencer eller din enhed og bruges hovedsagelig til at få webstedet til at fungere, som du forventer det. Oplysningerne identificerer normalt ikke dig direkte, men de kan give dig en mere personlig weboplevelse.
Da vi respekterer din ret til privatlivets fred, kan du vælge ikke at tillade visse typer cookies. Nedenfor er der en liste over forskellige kategorier af cookies, der kan blive valgt, og som du frit kan ændre. Hvis du blokerer for nogle typer cookies, kan det dog påvirke din oplevelse af webstedet og de tjenester, vi kan tilbyde.
Disse cookies kræves og skal accepteres for at du kan bruge dette websted.
Disse cookies indsamler data om, hvordan besøgende bruger dette websted.
Med disse cookies har webstedet mulighed for at huske de valg, du foretager, og kan dermed levere bedre og mere personlige funktioner.
Disse cookies bruges til at levere annoncer, der er mere relevante for dig og dine interesser.
Thank you for your application and/or submission to Strong Productions (“we”, “us”, “our”). We are a company registered in Denmark with organisation number 11209475, address at Bispevej 29, 2400 KBH NV.
This privacy notice (“Notice”) informs you about the information we collect from you, how we collect and process it, how it is used in connection with your application and/or submission, and for how long time such information is retained (jointly “process”). We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and hope that this notice provides you with a clear explanation about how we process your information. Should you have any questions we ask you to please contact us through the contact information set out at the end of this Notice.
This Notice is applicable in the following situations:
1) You have submitted an application to be a participant/extra in one of our productions, either in general or for a specific one.
2) You have submitted an application to work with us, either in general or in one of our specific productions.
3) You have submitted a program idea/concept that you would like us to evaluate and ultimately produce.
Please note that if you have submitted an application to be a participant in one of our specific productions, or if we would like to evaluate you for such a specific production, we will require you to provide us with an explicit and separate consent to process more of your personal information (including sensitive information), other than what we process here.
Type of personal information collected. We will collect and use information about your application and/or submission which may include:
a) a description of yourself (including your background, work experience, interests and gender);
b) a CV.
c) a photo and general look description (including e.g. your clothing size.
d) a covering letter; and/or.
e) any other information you supply to us in connection with your application and/or submission.
We may also require you to provide qualifications or test results and, if relevant for the role that you are being considered for, prior criminal convictions. If your application proceeds to an offer of an agreement, we will require additional information from you, for example right to work documents, references from third parties and health information if adjustments are required to the role.
How is the information collected? Information will either be collected directly from you or third parties as set out above.
How will the information be used? The information will be used to consider whether you have the skills necessary to carry out the role applied for, if you are eligible for participating in any production or to evaluate your submission. It may also be used to check that there are no legal obstacles to you undertaking the role/participation or for us to make use of your submission. Initially the information will be considered by those assessing applications for the role and/or submissions. It will then be provided to those who are interviewing to determine your application and/or submission and the terms upon which an offer may be made to you. Where third parties are required to assist us, we will ensure that any third party has appropriate security measures in place to protect your information in line with our own policies.
For how long will we retain the information? We will retain your information in accordance with the following:
1) For two years if you have submitted a general application to be a participant/extra in one of our productions (not a specific one)
2) In accordance with the explicit consent form for the specific production if you are submitting extra application information to be a participant/extra in one of our specific productions.
3) For two years if you have submitted an application to work with us, either in general or in one of our specific productions; and
4) For one year if you have submitted a program idea/concept that you would like us to evaluate and ultimately produce.
Your rights.We understand that you may at times need further information from us regarding your personal data or that you may wish to update or correct the personal data you have provided us with. In light hereof, you have inter alia the following rights under this Notice:
• Right to access your personal data: you have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information.
• Right to rectification of personal data: if you find that personal data that we process about you is inaccurate, you have the right to have us correct such personal data.
• Right to erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten): under certain circumstances, such as if your personal data has been unlawfully processed or you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of your personal data is based on consent), you have the right to request and obtain erasure of your personal data from us.
• Right to restriction of processing: under certain circumstances, such as if you question the accuracy of your personal data or you have objected to our legitimate purpose to process your personal data, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data until a solution has been found.
• Right to object to processing: under certain circumstances, such as if you question the accuracy of your personal data, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to such processing.
• Right to data portability: if your personal data is processed by automated means based on your consent or for the fulfilment of our contractual relationship, you have the right to request that we provide you with your personal data on a machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
• Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data with your supervisory authority; Data tilsynet - http://www.datatilsynet.dk/
If you have any questions or to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION AND/OR SUBMISSION.
HAVE A GREAT DAY.
eller fortsæt med
Har du allerede Connect? Log ind.
Hjælp os med at matche din profil ved at fortælle os lidt mere om dig selv.
Vær den første til at modtage information om ledige stillinger.